Tuesday 10 August 2010

A WINTER BEACH WALK

I love the ocean, the beach the waves, I love it in all seasons.

A few weeks ago after a visit with Auntie Bev, our family historian who had some awesome photos of the boat wreck that is almost directly out front of our house, I decided to check it out for myself.

Allan was working on his boat as I left!

It was a beautiful winter's day, sunny and calm with a high tide.
Some parts of the wreck were visible, but there was a huge build up of sand, so only some bits were visible, unlike the photos AB has.



Then I wandered on photographing other pretty, natural seaside and beach side bits n pieces. Admiring the beauty of natures simple thing.
Cuttlefish skeleton
Sponge
Seaweed
Even the kelp is beautiful

Pebbles
Shells
And then this!!

What we humans are doing to our beautiful environment :(
Plastic food bag

Plastic lid
Rope
More plastic

And leaving the best for last
No description necessary!

No comments: