Sunday 21 October 2012

IN DESPERATION I AM BACK TO THE BLOGPRESS


Oh the frustration of modern technology! My computer is still misbehaving even after a sleep over at the computer hospital, even the experts can't fix the problem in the machine that is less than two years old! I am backing up all my photos at the moment so that I can reload Windows in an attempt to fix the mystery 'problem'! Backing up my photos will probably take the rest of the day, actually I'm thinking the week!

So in the meantime with an hour up my sleeve I will pop some random pics from the last month or so.

Hold onto your seats, here we go...........

SUNSET MADNESS ON THE BEACH: a wam evening and perfect location to practise cartwheels. Not perfect conditions for photos though!












THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN: gear is all done and time to get the pots where they belong, in the ocean!





















WHERE'S THE GROOM TO BE? Our beautiful niece Ashlee announced her engagement along with fiancé Wayne who unfortunately I forgot to photograph, sorry Wayne, I will try to remedy that! They become engaged before we went overseas, so we were so pleased that the party not until after we came home.


Cousins Adam and Ash.


Uncle Al, Ash mad little ole me, surely I can't have shrunk that much over the years?


Would appear so, though Ashlee's killer heels might have something to do with it.





Adam and the glam girls.


Not sure what Allan and Emma were checking out..


But......


It must have been funny!


And a nice little family photo to finish.


Except for this gorgeous one.....




No comments: